Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hand made by Malosey

Hello,

This is my first attempt at blogging and I hope that this is how you do it!!

I want to introduce myself.  I have recently moved to Ballarat and I don't know many people yet, but I know there are loads of creative and crafty people out there just like me, and I hope to communicate with you all through this blog.

I make quilts, dog coats, pet beds, bunting, stitched baskets, bags, cooling dog collars, cooling neck ties for humans too, stitched and button brooches and plant pots made from vinyl records.  I also make clothes and other stuff, mainly for myself but whatever you need I will make it if I can. 

It would be great to meet like-minded people in Victoria and share info, ideas and selling tips.  I met a lovely lady from Myrtle & Grace yesterday and she gave me the drive to get this blog set up, so I would like to thank her and mention her blogspot - www.myrtleandgrace.blogspot.com They make clothing for ladies and children and are well worth looking up!

I am hoping that somebody reads this now and I will look forward to a reply or two, failing that I will have to try something else.  I feel like I am in space putting out a radio signal in the hope that somebody is listening and will communicate with me, but not knowing if the radio is working.......roger that.......over and out.

Maybe I will look up some other blogs and reply to them? It's so exciting, anything could happen......or nothing......hmmmmm

Well, I hope somebody is out there
Nanoo nanoo
Malosey

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Malosey,

    As a previous customer with a very satisfied bub who just loves the baby ducky blanket you made for him, I'm happy to see you get started blogging and sharing your talents with the masses! Why not put some photos of your work up?

    Oh, you should check out my sisters blog too - she does some pretty cool mosaics http://dragonflymosaics.blogspot.com

    Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.redparka.com.au/
    red parka buttons and badges (search on F.B)

    Hello there you clever women. Please have a look at the above web site, they belong to a really good friend of mine, who i think you have loads in common with. I will also send a friend suggestion on F.B
    xx

    ReplyDelete